What's on you mind !!!

Hello All,

Just wanted to open a space for people to say anything, happy or sad, board or enjoying, likes and hates, do you have a places to recommend, services to offer or just share a thought....

Cheers,

MB

Hey! Right now I am bored at work and I want today to be over quick so I can start my weekend :P

Now Board at work nothing to do !!!
i wanna end sssssssssoooo fast so i can hangout tonite ^^

wow we should call this the bored people's club, because I am bored too lol !!!!

unlike you guys, I miss the working days :(

need to make more friends here in Dubai hehe

Isky wrote:

need to make more friends here in Dubai hehe

and this is a friendly environment, good for making some new friends, bring it on and tell us what you wish to do, to make things happen :)

i really need to attend one of those meet ups. when is the next one by the way?

there is nothing planned yet, but why don't you start a thread and organize something, it can be as simple as a coffee in StarBucks :)

true that but I'll wait for someone to organise something

Lets meet up next week  In JBR "al Dhaleez Restaurant" what about Monday night??
Just got bac from a charity event was great!!! and yeah, just like Munita, I wanna get bored at work too ahahah

Hey Louisa, Monday sounds good, what time?

monday the 10JAN or 17JAN?

17! ???? Which one is best for you?
Id like 17 better

::: Essence of Trust :::

A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.

The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."

The little girl said, "No, Dad. You hold my hand."

"What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled father.

"There's a big difference," replied the little girl.
"If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go.

But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

...In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond.

~ So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours...

~ ♥ ~ Whoever has a child should be like a child with him ~ ♥ ~

just sharing :)

in my mind just love for everyone

sounds good , but nah next monday i have a meetup in dubai mall " ice skating" i told u about louisa in E-MAIL

carry on guys and have fun , next thrusday if any one up for camping " movies in desert" we will go there . jst gemme a buzz on ma inbox.