Changing from Temporal Resident to Permanent Resident Through a Child

My Mexican girlfriend had our daughter in Houston Texas and both of them are back in Mexico now.

My question is, can i use my daughter to get permanent resident here in Mexico. She was not born here in Mexico.


The bottom answer is yes, but since they were born in the US, there is a lot of paperwork ahead. Talk to the Mexican Consulate or INM office in Mexico for the necessary steps.

Ok thank you

New topic