Working using spouse visa

Dear all,

I am holding  a spouse visa and I just graduated with a PhD in a Malaysian university.  I am a fresh graduate.  I was offered a lecturer job in a private university with starting salary ~RM5k.  I am 25 years old.  Will the immigration in Malaysia approve my working permit?  As far as I am concern for a foreigner expat in Malayisa, he/she needs to be at least 27 years old and have 3 years working experience


You can't work on spouse/dependent visa unless immigration allows you (special cases).
Its the responsibility of the university to arrange visa for you. You should check with them.

New topic