I have a dilemma to solve. I am a french engineer and I have been proposed a job in Lima or Bogota, for the same firm. The job is the same, just the location is different.
There are so many parameters and... I would like to ask your personnal opinion about it.
I would choose Peru because :
- It is more safe
- Food is better
- Lima has sea
- Way more easy to have a visa (but doesn't really count because if I work I should have a visa anyway)
But I would rather choose Bogota because :
- Life is cheaper
- Women are prettier (yes that counts !)
- The economic growth of the country is more important
- Colombia & Bogota are more modern
- Easier to travel from Bogota (? not sure about it)
To be honest... I would think I would prefer Colombia, and if the choice was between Lima & Medellin it would be easy ! But... bogota doesn't seem like the best city... hence I m not sure about it.
What is your opinion ?