CANADIM immigration Agency - should I pay them or not?

Dear  Borisov ,

This is John Titus . Let me know about CANADIM .
Because ,  they called me and tolled I passed the assessment and Express entry and they are willing to do help me for further steps ... how can i be make sure of this is registered representative or not " CANADIM" .

Can you helping me .

Regards ,
John

Sorry, i have no idea what it is.

Dear Borisov ,

This is John Titus . I am Electrical Engineer .Presently working at Qatar . I want to migrate CANADA via Federal Skilled Worker .

I approached to CANADIM ( as below address )

Canadim
Immigration Attorney
Address: 1455 Rue Saint Mathieu #100, Montréal, QC H3H 2M4, Canada
Phone: +1 514-989-9700
Hours: Open today · 9AM–5PM

Also , I forwarded my resume to them . After few days they told me , I am qualified  the new express entry system  and further submission for application process , they ready to help me .

Let me know , this CANADIM IS approved under ICCRC or not ? for further proceeding .
and Are this CANADIM is authorized agencies for the same ? Can I trust them ?

because , they asked me $ 950 (USD) for further submission application proceeding and after some time , I mean second stage  again I want to pay to them $ 950 (USD) .
Total $ 1900 (USD).

Can I believe CANADIM ? who can help me regarding same .

Thanking you .

Best Regards ,
John Titus .

Hello John Titus :cheers:

A new thread has been created as from your posts to avoid off topic posts on the thread you initially participated and also to better list different topics on the forum.

I tried to google about Canadim and found nothing suspicious about them. Hope members can revert back.

Please do keep us tuned on how your formalities are going.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

John, all members are listed on the main ICCRC website you can search by company or consultants name. http://iccrc-crcic.info/