Close

Mexican Restaurants

Does anyone know which Restaurant in Saigon has the Best Mexican Food and address where located. I just discovered there are such restaurants in Vietnam. Hungry!

Have you looked on tripadvisor?  It's probably a quick way to find what you're looking for.

..AND their reviews are accurate...        :top:

Will do; Thank you.
I live in Can tho we had a Burger King here for about one year and they suddenly closed, I think the Government (probably local) wanted more money, I know it was not because they were loosing money.

Check out this one: http://lafiestavn.com/
It's not strictly Mexican but Tex-Mex, ran by an American dude. Best one in Saigon as far as I'm aware.

Grayeagel wrote:

I live in Can tho we had a Burger King here for about one year and they suddenly closed, I think the Government (probably local) wanted more money, I know it was not because they were loosing money.

As for this point, it's not a government thing. If you Google some business articles around Asia like this one: https://insideretail.asia/2016/07/25/ny … ast-store/
franchises like BK, Popeyes, McD, NYDC have been bleeding pretty bad. It's a sad situation across the board, not just BK.
Local government and food inspectors will ask for money regardless but that's usually a drop in the bucket. The landlords are usually the ones spelling death for these businesses since it's common of them to raise rent 10-15% each year.

Only KFC is doing well, apparently.

Theres Diego's Taco

41/9 Cô Giang, Cầu Ông Lãnh, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Tippy's

99 Đường Số 45, phường 6, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Both run by foreigners I think. casual settings with great food.

Questions and answers about Saigon

Ask your question
Allanmta
Toughest decision of my life
By Allanmta
StuckInCanada
Should i move to VN? Or should i wait.....
By StuckInCanada
Houstonrepresents
Food Truck in Saigon
By Houstonrepresents
Pinkixora
Where is the filipino community in vietnam?
By Pinkixora
Camosptl
Exchange French-English Vietnamese
By Camosptl
Nicolealex21
Vietnamese dual citizenship
By Nicolealex21

Expatriate health insurance in Saigon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saigon

Moving to Saigon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saigon

Travel insurance in Saigon