Filipina getting married in Scotland. How to live in Scotland?

Hi everyone my name is apple encabo im 23 years old and im from philippines

Everyone i would like to ask for a good advices by living in scotland with my boyfriend and guys were planning to get merried here in philippines and my boyfriend says its not valid to scotland if we can get merreid in philippines and so we decided to get merreid in scotland and guy that is what im going for a good advice how could get to live in scotland?do i need a visa to live in scotland?pls everyone i really need your all good advices.....have a greatful day everyone GOD bless us all

Appleencabo27 wrote:

Hi everyone my name is apple encabo im 23 years old and im from philippines

Everyone i would like to ask for a good advices by living in scotland with my boyfriend and guys were planning to get merried here in philippines and my boyfriend says its not valid to scotland if we can get merreid in philippines and so we decided to get merreid in scotland and guy that is what im going for a good advice how could get to live in scotland?do i need a visa to live in scotland?pls everyone i really need your all good advices.....have a greatful day everyone GOD bless us all

Hi,

I'm not sure your boyfriend has correct information.  While it might not be possible to 'register' a marriage from the Philippines, it should be recognized as a valid marriage if done legally.  Maybe he just wants to get married at home? :)

Yes, you will need a visa to come to or live in Scotland.

Romaniac

So it means sir i need to get merreid with my boyfriend in scotland?