Close

English to Spanish

Hello,

I am looking for someone to practice Spanish with. I have average Spanish coomunication skills but not enough to convey what I truly want to say fuently.

Any subjection....

While you’re waiting for a practice partner to appear, check out the thread “Shortcuts to español” on the Ecuador forum.  There are various language tutorials posted over there....

www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=458672

There’s a separate thread on the Ecuador forum titled “español for Gringos.”

-- cccmedia from Medellín

Send me a PM. I'll have some conversations with you. I'm not a native speaker, so I can't promise you I'll always be grammatically correct. But I had four years of H.S. and university Spanish, several months of intensive Spanish training from the government, and I've been all over Central America, Ecuador, and Colombia.

And writing is a great way to practice. I have an easier time when I'm writing an email, for example, because I get to pause and think of how to properly say something. Whereas, when I'm in a conversation, it's a bit more difficult for me to talk and think about what I'm about to say at the same time. Guys aren't always the best at multitasking. :)

Brandon

Questions and answers about Cali

Ask your question
alice.leydier
Apartement or flatsharing with 2 bedrooms in Cali
By alice.leydier
Steph1228
How to go about buying Real estate in cali?
By Steph1228
maxcali75
any expats in Cali?
By maxcali75
susanajorge
Living in Cali
By susanajorge
masterita
Having a baby in Colombia
By masterita
Mauricio.NJ
Looking for work in Cali?