Help me?

First up, I know that, this will be very awkward and might not be completely right in the strictest sense of  the word. :)
But I am desperate!

Saw the Motorola Droid pro.. Fell in love with it. But absolutely no way of getting one here in the kingdom. and the worst part, no way of getting it in UK either.
Now for the help part. Anybody coming down from the states with space for a phone? :D:D

Ahh why Am i here, where nothing releases on time! :(

Alright I know that this might be against the rules or something.. Just wanted to rant i guess. hmmm.. if any of you guys are gadget freaks like me you will understand my frustration! Any suggestions on how to get my hands on one locally?

:lol::D

Please look at my post, if I decide to go there I can take it for you, but please give me some info about sunset beach resort
greetings

Ben

Get a crackberry!! :cool:

what about amazon?

Amazon doesnt take responsibility in shipping electronics into Saudi arabia.. :(

Does it make coffee, Red?

@MM: I am hoping for more than just coffee..

I would love a phone that can grow potatoes for me

Potatoes?? That defines a good phone for you? hmmm.. I knew the world is full of weird tastes, and you just confirmed it sly! :D:D

I have accepted the job in Al khobar so if you still want the phone for real you can send me a pm and we will figure it out.
Have a good one