Close

Jobs for french english and arabic speaking in the philippines

why there no international companies in the philippines I mean except Manila so far...

Hi,

Good day!

If you are looking for French and Arabic opportunities in the Philippines, you may try and check multilingual recruitment firms for available openings and check the location as well :)

You may drop me a message and will do my best to answer your questions in relation to the employment for the above mentioned languages.

Cheers!

the Philippines is actually nestled with a lot of multinational companies mostly in the BPO industry. You just have to apply in the right ones as not all companies can process work visa for foreigners. And yes, it would help a lot if you contact a recruitment agency or manpower to help you apply for jobs.

workengage :

the Philippines is actually nestled with a lot of multinational companies mostly in the BPO industry. You just have to apply in the right ones as not all companies can process work visa for foreigners. And yes, it would help a lot if you contact a recruitment agency or manpower to help you apply for jobs.

Hi workengage,

Just a couple of questions regarding your business.

1. Do you have your business, your name, address and contact information listed in our business section?

2. What experience do you have in the business and what are your qualifications?

Thanks

TeeJay
Expat.com advisor.

Miss Maya :

Hi,

Good day!

If you are looking for French and Arabic opportunities in the Philippines, you may try and check multilingual recruitment firms for available openings and check the location as well :)

You may drop me a message and will do my best to answer your questions in relation to the employment for the above mentioned languages.

Cheers!

Hello Maya,

Just a couple of questions regarding your business.

1. Do you have your business, your name, address and contact information listed in our business section?

2. What experience do you have in the business and what are your qualifications?

Thanks

TeeJay
Expat.com advisor.

Abdessalem.nizar :

why there no international companies in the philippines I mean except Manila so far...

Hello,

Have you tried looking in the jobs section for something that might interest you?

http://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/philippines/

Regards,

TeeJay

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Philippines

Flights to the Philippines

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Philippines