Rock band

For some years I try to emigrate in an Anglo-Saxon countries to form a rock metal band. Of course, I sing in English and am a composer. French groups having not brought me anything "concrete" so far, my wish is to get involved with musicians more in line with my musical knowledge mainly Anglo-Saxon and Japanese but also with the northern European Culture (Celtic and Germanic) which has no more adept in France for a long time, neither in the tradition nor in the mind.

I am still very close and influenced by modern music (modern rock) and want to share my passion with Irish likely want to take a similar path. Obviously, given my age (50 years), it would be better that I touch musicians of my generation for ethical reasons and complicity (major harmony).

My English is not perfect but immersion is beneficial to me.

Also, a move in Ireland are not to be taken lightly, it will depend on the "serious" answers without any stiffness from me.

I know my ad is not common and it is with humility that I tried this experience. As long as there is life.........

Thank you.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
How to find job opportunities for a couple in Ireland
By downshifter
The Job Market for Non-Corporate professionals
By bherron80
By ErinLeigh5890
joint venture for textile trading
By khldi
Difficulty in Obtaining Work Permit from USA
By snarferer
is MS, Computer Science in TCD good option ??
By jayabhargava

Expatriate health insurance in Ireland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ireland

Moving to Ireland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ireland

Travel insurance in Ireland

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ireland

Flights to Ireland

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ireland