Non EU Family member of Finnish Citizen

Hi Team

I am currently looking at moving to Prague with my husband,

I am a NZ citizen and he is from Finland, he has however spent the last 10 years in the UK and has UK residency.

We will be moving to Brno and he will be freelancing as a translator

- What does he need to do on arrival to become a freelancer?
- What do I need to do on arrival to apply for EEA Family Permit?
- Can I work before i have my EEA Family permit? if not what steps do I need to take to be able to work?

Thanks in advance for your help


FYI, the EEA Family Permit is a UK document, it does not exist in Czech Republic.  In CR, you'll simply apply for a Temporary Resident Permit … dence.aspx

As for being able to work, please refer to this link: … 09Mg%3d%3d

Romaniac Experts Team

New topic