Filipina Getting married. How to get permanent visa?

Hello ,
I am darling i just new here in france im getting married in october i am confused becoz i dont know what and where i go after the wedding my husband to be is not permanently living here....

what i want to know do i need to go back to my country to get a longstay visa or i can get it here after the wedding....?

Help me to find a way or an answer.....highly appriaceted your help..


Hello and welcome on board Darling :cheers:

While waiting for somebody to share some info, I invite you to browse through threads in the following section of the forum to read some experiences shared about marriage in France for foreigners.

> Formalities and procedures in France


Thank very much.....

Hello, normally after the wedding you need to exit France before your current visa expired and apply for a longstay visa, then re-enter France.  :)

Hello Darling I'm a Filipino living in France 2 years next month. I been meet many Filipino married French. I think you need to go back in Philippines and get long stay visa there. When you go back to France , you need to go OFII near your place and they ask you papers before you get permanent visa. I hope it will helps

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in France

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in France

Moving to France

Find tips from professionals about moving to France

Travel insurance in France

Enjoy stress-free travel to France