Retiring to malta from UK

Can somebody tell me please what residency needs applying for if moving to malta once retired? 
Thank you

Look at the pinned post ( Sticky ) at the beginning of the first page of the forum. Here is a link which will take you straight there.

You would most likely need the 'Self Sufficiency' route which I believe is form J.

Good luck

New topic