Life in Shenzhen

A very cool and comfortable life here in Shenzhen...

Welcome on Expat.com Vipin77 ;)

So you are living in Shenzhen? How is life there, & what do you do in life!

Regards

hehe, yes, it's cold here in Shenzhen these days, but do you know? Shenzhen is in the south of China, is the warmest province of China...:P:);)

Hey, how long have you been in Shenzhen?
I'm trying to know more about foreigner's opinion on this city because my boyfriend's coming to work here soon...
Your comment is definitely a positive one. I'm going to show him that.

iamkittylee wrote:

Hey, how long have you been in Shenzhen?
I'm trying to know more about foreigner's opinion on this city because my boyfriend's coming to work here soon...
Your comment is definitely a positive one. I'm going to show him that.

Gd place, but need to adapt the new cultrue/working and living environment. i would not say any negative, but once you understand how to survive, it can be enjoyable.

chris_cachi wrote:

Gd place, but need to adapt the new cultrue/working and living environment. i would not say any negative, but once you understand how to survive, it can be enjoyable.

Well said! Be positive.

Shenzhen is a good city to come to if you are moving to China for business. It has a world of opportunities for you.

I am teaching here in Shenzhen and have found it difficult to branch out and fine new people or too many things to do besides shopping. I have gone to Windows of the World, a couple hikes, and to Fairy Lake (which I highly suggest!)

Once you do find people and figure your way around it is a great interesting city to move to! I think one has to be creative and really put yourself out there to learn what the city has to offer! I still feel new to the city and still willing to meet new people who can show me more of Shenzhen or just willing to take a chance and explore with me :)

Hey guys!How are you doing? I am moving to Shenzhen soon and would be very hapy to find some new friends there. Maybe there are some expat meeting that you know about,so please let me know!
Thanks you!