Submit BE form as per CP21 to change company in Malaysia

As I can see I need to give submission slip of BE form to new company. My current company is given me CP21 form but I can't find any option to do e-filing for BE (Current Year). Do I need to go to the tax office and submit the BE and get the slip?

   If yes what are the documents I need to carry for BE form submission.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malaysia