SEEKING HOST FOR DOCUMENTARY PROGRAM (EXPIRED END OF OCTOBER 2016)

JOB VACANCY
(EXPIRED END OF OCTOBER 2016)

Have you ever dreamed of visiting exotic places in the tropics
Have you ever dreamed of learning new cultures and customs
Have you ever dreamed of spending your days with indigenous

We are currently looking for someone to share those big dreams with us
by becoming our host  for documentary programs on
indigenous arts and cultures in Indonesia.

Basic requirements                                                  
                                            Female                                                 
                                                  Age 18-30                                                     
                                              Dancer/ballet background                                                   
                                                   Fluent in English                                                       
                                  Willing to travel frequently across Indonesia                                     
  Love to be in front of camera         

Please send us your :
       CV         
Photos
    Video/youtube link showing your dance performance

[email protected]                   
For more info 085889944860 (Tere) / [email protected]

Hi, and welcome to the forums.
Adverts should really be in the 'jobs' section at the top of this page, so I would invite you to post there.

One question - Do you supply the appropriate visa and other paperwork the candidate will need to travel and work in Indonesia?
At least one company fell foul of immigration rule a couple of years ago.

Don't forget the British journalists who were arrested and detained whilst making a documentary for Discovery last year.

@ arventurer > I invite you to post your ad in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/indonesia/ as it is more appropriate.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

lukereg wrote:

Don't forget the British journalists who were arrested and detained whilst making a documentary for Discovery last year.

I recall that one, but I think the biggest issue there was their programme wasn't going to show Indonesia in a good light.
A cultural type of thing that is intended to share Indonesian traditions over the world is likely to get an easy ride from immigration, messing with only the minimum of paperwork.
However, the OP must check everything to be sure his staff are safe and legal.

Priscilla wrote:

@ arventurer > I invite you to post your ad in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/indonesia/ as it is more appropriate.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you for your good advice,I will try to post a job there

Fred wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the forums.
Adverts should really be in the 'jobs' section at the top of this page, so I would invite you to post there.

One question - Do you supply the appropriate visa and other paperwork the candidate will need to travel and work in Indonesia?
At least one company fell foul of immigration rule a couple of years ago.

Hi Fred,thank you for your information,we will go to job section to make a new adverts. We don't serve visa for anyone who want to join to be our host
At least the candidate have stayed in Indonesia (especially in Jakarta city) during our project.

Thank you

Artventurer

Indonesian nationals won't have any issues at all with this, but foreigners could well have problems if anyone gets curious about the filming.
Immigration rules forbid any foreigner to do a job an Indonesian could do.
However, there are many Indonesians with excellent English and all you need to work as host for your program.

Perhaps I could ask a few questions.
(No political correctness rules here, so don't worry about answering as you wish)

What sort of age are you most interested in?
Do you prefer a male or female host, or don't care?
Are you looking for someone with 'western' looks, or anything works?

Personally, if I was making such a program, I'd try for a lady about 25 years of age, good looking, intelligent, with an outgoing personalty and sweet oral English skills.
Indonesia has loads of people who would fit the bill.

Opinion?