New Years Resolutions?

Hi folks,

Anyone out there made any new year's resolutions? Did you achieve last years? Maybe it's to fulfil your dream of moving to Portugal or even returning home?

Top of my list is usually DIET...this year I've ditched the diet. :lol: I never lost weight anyway and it only made me miserable thinking about it. :(

Bon Apetite!
PiP

My resolution is SEF lets me stay!!!!
Other than that, my 2010 resolution of leaving the U.S. and everything behind and moving to Portugal has turned out so brilliantly I fear to make one for this year. That resolution has to be worth years of them! 

For the down-low of my first Natal (A very Bad-calhala Christmas) and my Feliz Novo Anos  story, visit
con-toons.com

Sorry piglet, my self promotion is soooo getting out of hand.  Just trying to make a euro!!!! 
Best for the novo!!!!
Constance

Hi Constance,

Glad to hear you love Portugal, me too!

Are you on Twitter? I am. Just a thought but it may help you to connect to some interesting contacts. My blog is non-commercial and just for fun :cool: so I'm easy.

Cheers
PiP

No, never mastered Twitter, I can barely whistle!  And I am trying to be commercial, but no one will commerce with me:(! 
At the moment, as I have the accident of birth of being American, I may be kicked out of my lovely little nest in 18 days.  If that happens, I think I will just move to the next country, then the next and so on.  We will see what the "avocado" pulls off. 
Until then, adore your blog and
Boas Anos! 
Constance
PS   Hate to see these Portuguese classes go seed!