Close

Monthly rental in cascais

I am arriving in Lisbon Dec 1,2016. I am looking for a 3 month rental in Cascais  (Dec,Jan&Feb). Location(walking distance to restaurants and beach)is most important!  I am a single adult woman in great shape so size of apt. and number of steps is not important!  Must have private bathroom and private bedroom.  Would really like to stay under $800/month!  Any ideas?

Hi Deborah,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to browse through the Properties for rent in Portugal section, you might find something interesting.
Also note that you can post your search in the same section so as to raise your chances.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you! I have read about a company called Longterm lettings. Do you know anything about this?

Hi Deborah,

We are remodeling an apartment right now that might be available. Haven't decided for sure yet whether we will live in it ourselves or not, or whether we might be traveling. It is a ten minute walk from the train station in Cascais, and twenty minutes to the in town beaches. I can't promise anything yet, but feel free to send me a private message to get my contact details, and check in when a bit closer to your dates, if you are still looking at that time.

Cheers,
Shane

Thanks so much! I will keep you posted!

Expatriate health insurance in Portugal

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Portugal

Moving to Portugal

Find tips from professionals about moving to Portugal

Travel insurance in Portugal

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Portugal

Flights to Portugal

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Portugal