Egyptian Wife, Passport For Children

I am an American and married an Egyptian woman a year ago. I am worried that she will take our child to Egypt to never return. I have the child's passport, but I hear she could easily get an Egyptian passport for the child. Is this true?  Please advise! Thank you for your time.

Yes she can get a new passport through the embassy very easy
PM me for more

New topic