22 year old female looking for a job near Tonsberg

I am a 22 year old English girl looking for work in Norway. I have a Norwegian boyfriend, and plan to move to Norway (Tønsberg) at the end of september. I am looking for a job not only to earn a living but also engage myself and do something meaningful.

I am currently a cleaning technician at my local hospital, (Princess Royal Hospital) and have worked consistently as a cleaner the last 8 years. I enjoy this work.
At my current job at the hospital I am used to high standards of cleanliness, it is a must to prevent spreading bacteria and other dangerous viruses.

I do not speak Norwegian yet, but I am in the process of learning. I have picked up some basics of the language after spending time with my boyfriend Eirik and his family and friends. I am a quick learner and I plan to further my understanding of Norwegian by attending Norwegian classes in my free time and hope to increase both my oral and written skills quickly. Being in a working environment is also an important factor for improving my Norwegian knowledge.

I am a joyful girl who always has a smile about. I am also very structured about my work and a perfectionist who also can work both alone and by others.
I believe I can a useful employee at your company and I hope you are willing to give me a chance to prove that. I can start working quite soon if you should desire that.

I am also available by phone and can also talk to you on Skype if you wish.

Many thanks.

Samara Burroughs :)

Samara, that was a fine introduction.  If you haven't already, post your CV in the JOBS section of the site and search also there, as that's a more appropriate place for job hunting.

If you need any advice or have questions about living in Norway, you're welcome to ask here.

Good luck

Romaniac Experts Team

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
How to end an aupair contract?
By Bhebhe01
Painting help in Drammen
By ex-pat2
Looking Norway Job , please share your inputs
By bala.ns1985
Job Oppurtunity In Oslo
By tamannasatsangi