Work opportunities/ advice in Germany

I am writing in the hope that someone on here may be able to suggest a company/ organisation I can contact as my many internet searches have not provided many options.

I am from the Uk and am currently studying B2 in German. I was working as a Dance teacher with all ages and abilities in the Uk but I am struggling to find work here without being freelance. ( I have a BA degree and Post Graduate from a London dance school in teaching)
I have however also interests in Tourism and Travel. I completed a round the world 9 month trip in 2015 which also involved some volunteer work with animals and people.
I have worked as a Camp manager for a children's holiday company for several years, which I really enjoyed. I have been involved with disability groups of children and adults.

I would enjoy any work in the above areas I just need to start contacting people.  I am also open to where in Germany at this point in time. 

I have also looked into Occupational therapy. I understand in the uk there is a 1 year course to become an Occupational therapy assistant but I can't find any equivalent position or course here in Germany. Does anyone have any knowledge of this?  I have only been able to find 3 year courses which are not only too expensive for me but I also wish to be in work ASAP.

Any thoughts/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Scams warning
By prasanthvazhungal
The work system
By Foxybe
Ben Herceg
Looking for a job and life in Germany
By Ben Herceg
Denis Buzali
Apply for a training program or a job in Germany.
By Denis Buzali
Looking for Opportunities
By rheivillareal
American hairstylist
By hillthehand

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany