Gym - Female Branch

I am currently a member with Golds Gym - but I am actively seeking a new gym in Jeddah that offers a ladies branch.

I've heard that FitnessTime may potentially have a female branch; can anyone shed any light on this matter for me? Or any other female gyms in Jeddah.

I've searched about it before, but unlucky they don't have female branches till now :/

Did you check  World Gym on Thlia St. ?

Try Thalia branch ,,,, I'm member there :D

I know a fitness center only for ladies in sari street. I have friends working there if you're interested just let me know

Just curious, what was your experience at golds? I'm considering joining there and wanted to know if anything was problematic.

Can you give me the details

How is gold gym

I am interested in joining

Yes... If you could please send me the info.

Thanks!

Gold's Gym has its attributes and downfalls. It is a nice gym with some nice employees, a pool and snack bar. The gym has recently renovated some areas including the locker room, bathroom, and showers.

However, in my opinion I think its crowded with limited options; often times machines are broken and remain so for several weeks. Depending on the time of day that one attends it will be difficult to find a locker, if you find one at all - While the locker room itself was renovated; they still use old lockers some of which lock, some that don't. I've had my US debit card stolen from a locker that was "locked".

My overall assessment of Gold's Gym is that its overpriced and crowded for what you get. You're paying for the name and the legacy and not the equipment offered. I am however only speaking for the Zhara Dist. location.

The results become with the exprecinaced and certifed personal trainers , ale or female .if you intrested for personal trainers male or female high quilfield let me know .. thanks

i only went to az zahra branch to play basketball, i had a lot of fun.. i have no memebership, wondering if anyone can get me in to play tennis

Zee Club   off Tahlia Street has a branch for females adjacent to male branch, if you don't mind the high subscription fee it would be the best choice for you, the club is high class with all the bells and whistles, here is a link for the club:

https://www.facebook.com/zclubksa

Why don't u go to the other branches then instead of transferring to another gym.... Zahra and fayha is really crowded at all times

I live in North Jeddah, Zhara was the closest to my home. I've already ended my membership there and found a new gym, alhamdulillah

- AH

Can I ask u for now what are the prices for two months ..

Z club is the best for ladies

Hi there Prince may i ask for the details thanks  :)

And its the main biggest Golden Gym branch for women in Jeddah, Batarjy family just want to gain money without any costs.

Dr.Rex wrote:

And its the main biggest Golden Gym branch for women in Jeddah, Batarjy family just want to gain money without any costs.

My wife has tried most of the Gyms here. Quality of Service generally is acceptable but not comparable to Male Gyms. For instance Fitness time is really good, clean and affordable but for Female no much choices. As i said before, Z Club is amazing in terms of cleanness, service, classes and Pool. However, it is little bit pricey and have no branches.  If you live in north of Jeddah, then it is the perfect solution, if not then maybe Golden Gym is the best option.

Cheers,

Hi can i know where is the fitness center in sari

Great

hi prince where is this gym in sary st.. located at

Very true! 😞

go for "Gold's Gym "

I'm already a member of Golds Gym and I'm not a huge fan.. hence why I stated that in the orginial post. They've made some improvements but it continues to be sub-par imo

Y'all should try the new female fitness studio called studio55 in AlTahlia street, my friend work there and they have offers for limited time,
If u interested i can send you their details.

yeah you are right. Tahlia branch is worst btw

IBshann wrote:

Y'all should try the new female fitness studio called studio55 in AlTahlia street, my friend work there and they have offers for limited time,

Forgot to say it's only for ladies.

you can get a memebership cheaper now in Fitness time for ladies all around the kingdom

IBshann wrote:
IBshann wrote:

Forgot to say it's only for ladies.

And i just was told that they have free classes for 2 days only (Tuesday and Wednesday) don't miss it.

There is yet to be a ladies fitness time in Jeddah - I'm anticipating the day they actually open here.

Does goldgym have membership for 3 months ?... what is the price ? .. i really need to join gym ..or you can suggest any gym in jeddah ..

There is a lays_gym which has 2 branches in Jeddah.
I think they have offers right now.

Jonah000 wrote:

Does goldgym have membership for 3 months ?... what is the price ? .. i really need to join gym ..or you can suggest any gym in jeddah ..

Check Studio55 at Tahlia street.

fitness time for ladies exists?

rareshine wrote:

fitness time for ladies exists?

Jeddah not yet, they just opened their first branch at Riyadh.

I'll check ladys_gym inshallah soon...btw  do you know about that place ??  Good or smthng ??

There is a new gym called EVOLVE in trial opening on Al Malik Road next to Chevy and NCB. My friend told me about it. The owner is American and she seems to know what she's doing.

The gym is a high end facility targeting A class clients. It has all the facilities and a spa, and the staff are very professional.

On the other hand, there is another gym on Sari Street next to Jareer and behind al othaim super market. This one is becoming very popular because it offers reasonable memberships. I honestly forgot the name but the detailed description should take you there easily.

Good luck ladies!