Looking for Good nanny in flic en flac

HI all, can you recommend some nanny in flic en flac? We are moving with my husband And baby boy 1 year old to flic en flac in Mauritius  from Európe And i am looking for nanny. Thanks

Hi
I'm Tina and live in flic en flac. I'm an expat from the UK. Would be very interested in position of you can send me details of exactly what the position would entail.
Imoved here following my marraige to a mauritian. Previously I was a qualified social worker working in a small charity with children....
Hope to hear from you...but if you have already filled the vacancy no prob still get in touch if I can help in any other way.

Hello :cheers:

Whether you are looking for or proposing Nanny services, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the site :

> Babysitting job vacancies in Mauritius

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi,
I'm Annaelle
I seen your post an i want to have more details about because i am very interested about.. 
I have experience and very honest
Thanks for reply

Sincerly
Annaelle

Hello Annaelle and welcome on board Expat.com

If you are seeking nanny job, could you please drop an advert in the Jobs offers in Mauritius section of the site for better feedback? top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Tina,
Just read your topic and wonder if you are open to patrol our 3 kids: 2 boys aged 7 and 4 and our baby girl just over 1 year.
We'll be staying in Tamarin from December until end of February 2017 and definitely will need some help around the kids.
Also some English "assistance" would be helpful for the boys who do learn English at the kindergarten now in Hungary  (Hungarian being their mother tongue).
Please come back if you see chance for that, would love to learn a bit more from you in that case. My email address is xxx
Thanks a lot in advance
Best regards
Balazs

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I would be glad to work for you as a nanny. I  have taught as a  kindergarten teacher before. I am currently in Kenya but looking for a job in Mauritius. I have a Diploma in ECD. Thanks