Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Expat gathering this Saturday

Hi everyone

We are organizing a "Bring your own food and drink" gathering this Saturday.
It's a great chance for all expats to get to know other expats, kids to meet other kids...

PM me for details on time and location!

I wish I could participate but I'm in London now. I dream one day I'll move to Montenegro and be a proper expat hanging around with international people there :)

hello everyone, we moved to mne and wondering if we can organise a new gathering ?

Also Im learning serbian but its difficult by myself, ı need a language course, do you advise any ?

thanks

best

duygututu :

hello everyone, we moved to mne and wondering if we can organise a new gathering ?

Also Im learning serbian but its difficult by myself, ı need a language course, do you advise any ?

thanks

best

Gatherings should be organized in the EVENTS section of the site.  Language courses can be found or requested in the CLASSIFIEDS-->Language Classes section ;)

Good luck

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

sorry but it was already opened section, i just reply! ;)

Hi

PM me, I will inform you of gatherings and language courses I'm organizing at my school (international curriculum/in Podgorica)

Thanks
Tina

Hi Tina,
will you by any chance have a gathering on dates from 26th Jan to 28th Jan. I'd be over the moon to pop in as I am planing to be in Podgorica these three days.
Thank you for your activeness,
Igor

Hi Igor
We might...Lots of people are still away on skiing holidays/vacations etc...so we're looking to see who is around and where we can meet.
I'll post here if/when we meet next!

Expatriate health insurance in Montenegro

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Montenegro

Moving to Montenegro

Find tips from professionals about moving to Montenegro

Travel insurance in Montenegro

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Montenegro

Flights to Montenegro

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Montenegro