Expat gathering this Saturday

Hi everyone

We are organizing a "Bring your own food and drink" gathering this Saturday.
It's a great chance for all expats to get to know other expats, kids to meet other kids...

PM me for details on time and location!

I wish I could participate but I'm in London now. I dream one day I'll move to Montenegro and be a proper expat hanging around with international people there :)

hello everyone, we moved to mne and wondering if we can organise a new gathering ?

Also Im learning serbian but its difficult by myself, ı need a language course, do you advise any ?

thanks

best

duygututu wrote:

hello everyone, we moved to mne and wondering if we can organise a new gathering ?

Also Im learning serbian but its difficult by myself, ı need a language course, do you advise any ?

thanks

best

Gatherings should be organized in the EVENTS section of the site.  Language courses can be found or requested in the CLASSIFIEDS-->Language Classes section ;)

Good luck

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

sorry but it was already opened section, i just reply! ;)

Hi

PM me, I will inform you of gatherings and language courses I'm organizing at my school (international curriculum/in Podgorica)

Thanks
Tina

Hi Tina,
will you by any chance have a gathering on dates from 26th Jan to 28th Jan. I'd be over the moon to pop in as I am planing to be in Podgorica these three days.
Thank you for your activeness,
Igor

Hi Igor
We might...Lots of people are still away on skiing holidays/vacations etc...so we're looking to see who is around and where we can meet.
I'll post here if/when we meet next!