CPR number for a working holiday permit

I am just hoping someone can please provide some clarity around my question. I am wanting to apply for a residence and work permit (working holiday permit), which is for a period of 12 months. This permit means that my purpose is to travel around Denmark with the option to work if needed. I have read that you need to report within 5 days of arrival to Denmark to the municipality to obtain a CPR number. However, as I will be travelling, I don't intend to have a permanent residential address nor do I know where I will be staying. Also, it is likely i will be staying in hostels etc. How can I obtain a CPR number without a residential address? Or what can I do about this?

Hi Aussie

It seems to be a gordian knot so put your question to the International Citizen Service and ask how this problem shall be practically disentangled . And please let us others know their answer.

Thanks Nellie! I will send them an email and see how I go! Will let you know if I receive a response for sure!

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
Aarhus business academy
By independet007
validity of cenomar
By treeena
PR for doctors and dentists
By dr.qurratulain12
Polic Clearance Certificate
By RJ29
Registration upon arrival to Denmark - advice needed!
By ronniesafarov

Expatriate health insurance in Denmark

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Denmark

Moving to Denmark

Find tips from professionals about moving to Denmark

Travel insurance in Denmark

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Denmark

Flights to Denmark

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Denmark