Looking for Russian Speaking Personnel

We are an automotive trading company located in the west side of Singapore and looking for a English, Russian and Spanish speaking personnel to liaise with our counterparts:
1. Valid Singapore Dependent Pass
2. Minimum Diploma and above.
3. Females only

Good morning,

My name is Galina and I am from Russia currently a house wife on dependent pass in Singapore with my husband. In terms of languages I am native in Russian and fluent in French & English (have diplomas as well as teaching experience in all 3 languages).
I recently finished my masters in cultural management from Istanbul, Turkey. I am very much interested in the opportunity. You can reach me at xxx (I will send my cv if required).

With kind regards,
Galina

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there,

Please send resume to xxx

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi both of you.

Wish you good luck in your respective search.

One thing always remember that don't share your personal contact details here as its against the policy and ethics of the forum. Your message will be deleted immediately.

In future communication to each other, use private message platform. Good luck to you both.

Dear AMGP Sales & Ops,

could you please post your jobs ads in the Jobs in Singapore section ?

You can post as many ads as needed, and it is 100% free

Kind regards,

Julien

Closed