SCE Membership Rejection

Greetings!
I was instructed by HR office to register online for SCE to apply for iqama. 1 month after my SCE regstration (with payments)... I received my IQAMA stating that I am Biomedical Engr same designation as my visa when I came here June 2016. Last week, received SMS from SCE tht my membership was REJECTED. I am a locensed civil engineer from the Philippines and all the documents I sent to SCE were all Civil Engineer.
The HR called me to report to head office to fix things or else I will be sent to my country.
How am I able to address this concern? Thank u.

Hanzlouie wrote:

Greetings!
I was instructed by HR office to register online for SCE to apply for iqama. 1 month after my SCE regstration (with payments)... I received my IQAMA stating that I am Biomedical Engr same designation as my visa when I came here June 2016. Last week, received SMS from SCE tht my membership was REJECTED. I am a locensed civil engineer from the Philippines and all the documents I sent to SCE were all Civil Engineer.
The HR called me to report to head office to fix things or else I will be sent to my country.
How am I able to address this concern? Thank u.

Do contact with SCE to know the reason asap

I went to dammam branch SCE today...unfortunately it is closed for holiday. Thanx for sharing ur view. God bless.