Need information about how to get teaching job in abudhabi

Hello everyone , i m moomal tariq from pakistan ,currently living in abudhabi on spouse visa . I have done master of engineering in IT from pakistan and i have 5 years of experience of university teaching in pakistan. I also have experience of teaching in a school in riyadh saudi Arabia for 2 months. Its been a month since i have been shifted to abu dhabi and i have been applying for different jobs since then but of no use :( . Some schools even said that engineering degree will not be accepted for teaching job . Now i need advise that wat teaching certificate i need to continue my career as school teacher . And if i do an online certification will it be acceptable ?? Please help me out as i m very confuse .

Dear Friend moomal,

First of all master of engineering in IT will give u job in IT firms only or of same level. Meanwhile if u are interested in teaching job, then u must have B.Ed or M.Ed degree for teaching job. UAE prefers this degree course so apply for B.ed programs with any university  in abu dhabi and study n give exam for the same to get eligible for teaching job. in this meantime... apply for any engineering job in IT fIrms with ur capability. for more info on this. you can have conversation with me in private if u wish to, or can als whatsapp or on facebook for the same.

thanks dear friend. have a nice day

Hello Dear,
Asslam-o- Alaikum,
This is waqas from pakistan i want to talk with you on some topics and want to get some info from you about getting job in UAE so kindly reply me and give me your facebook ID please.

Hello everyone. I need assistance on how to get a teaching job at a primary school in Abu Dhabi. I have 11 teaching experience of  mainly Mathematics and Science at intermediate level (grade 4-7). I am currently teaching in South Africa. I am currently planning to visit Abu Dhabi end of November, on a teaching job hunting mission. I do not know whether this is wise.

Thank you for your help.
Blessed

walekum salaam dear friend.

replying or ur query...

hello Unknown (Blessed)

first of All... Please mention whether you are male or female.

Mainly females do teaching job more beside males

and UAE schools too prefers for the same. For more info....   can ask me personally

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

what about teaching english in abu dhabi? I have been teaching english for 21 yrs now ( 5 in middle school, 10 in high school, and 7 at university)

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed.