Follow all our news on Facebook!

Cheap certificated CRICOS courses


Currently I am searching for one year courses, because I want to go for a year to Australia and after finishing a course I would like to stay one more year to gain experience. Do you Know if this is possible? and if so, Wat course is the best? Carpentry? IT?

I think answer  to this question will also benefit me, please expert from the group can u pls answer that question?

Google is your friend


What are your areas of expertise ?
Do you qualify for a visa ?
If you are looking to migrate to Australia you first need to find out what job types are available to you.
Then look at undertaking a course in that.
For visa information and applications  or apply through the nearest Australian Embassy to you.

You could apply for a student visa to study in Australia.
For this you will need to have enough money to pay for the course and live on. Living expenses will include rent, food, transport and medical insurance. Australia is not a cheap place to live in. For living expenses

As a student you can work part time 20 hours a week.

Hello and thanks for the information. I have a degree in Restoration and Museum Studies, so I really do not know if it would be easy for me to get a job in my specific area of expertise. I will see the links. Many thanks again, and if you have any information regarding my career, please let me know.

Well, I think all of us are searching in google

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Australia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Australia

Moving to Australia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Australia

International Wealth Management in Australia

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Australia

Travel insurance in Australia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Australia

Flights to Australia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Australia