Art in Warsaw! (in English)

Hello-

I am an artist and art educator, graduate of Rhode Island School of Design. I was born in Poland, spent most of my life in the USA and I am now living in Warsaw again.

I would like to invite anyone who is interested in art to take a look at the two courses I am offering:

Look Speak Listen is an art, art history and art theory course in English. It is open to anyone who is curious about art and would like get a closer look and learn more. No previous knowledge of art history is needed!  We will explore the many galleries and museums in Warsaw with a private guide, learn more about the history of art and some of the most famous artists, and get to know some of the most interesting art theories of the 20th and 21st centuries that help to understand the art that is made today. Lessons are one-on-one or in small groups, anyone with intermediate or advanced English, or native speaker, is welcome.
More information on Facebook: Look Speak Listen

Look Touch Make is an art course for children and teenagers. Taught in English or in Polish. Unconventional approach, interesting ideas. The goal of this course is the artistic development of each participant. A fun way to create!
More information on Facebook: Look Touch Make

Zapraszam!

I'd recommend you post this in the CLASSIFIEDS section if you haven't already.  Advertising in the forum is not welcomed, per the Poland Forum Code of Conduct.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you for the information, I was not aware of this.