Mindanao Attorney Information Needed

Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon this site looking through various search engines about  legal attorneys in the Philippines. My name is Jon, and thanks to my parents was able to gain the travelers bug that affects me to this day. However my past and the places I have been is a topic for another thread. I started this thread to learn from anyone who has went through the annulment process in the Philippines, what were your experiences, results, and if you were to do it again. What tips would or could you provide?
If anyone could respond to me, it would be a help I am eternally greatful for.

I cannot give you a name but I can relate what my significant other told me. It is a long laborious process........2 - 3 years and $6000 USD

It seems excessive but that is what I was told. Good luck !

Hello,

I have been into annulment.. But of different story since mine is null and void from the start.. So I expend only about 500USD, the fact that lawyer is a friend..

However, the process took me about only 8 mos since all documents are really ready and nullity is based on it.

My lawyer friend discussed to me that for annulment based on psychological incapacity it is estimated to be 300kphp since they are going to pay psychologist, and if your address is not yet established, have to pay local residence like purok and barangay.. Just to establish your residency.. Why need to have it establish? Because only few judges entertain annulment cases.. Plus, in most cases the other party will not cooperate on subpoena and notice sent.. What others did will sent that to an address to a friend or any you trust.. Pretending she/he is the other partys' relative.. Just for notice be "received" and the case will move to next step... Until reaching dissolution decision. So the process is tedious, and costly.. But if you deserve to have your partner living peacefully, will be worth the effort..

Good luck!

i have someone for you and it cost around 180,000 peso and take 1 month only

Please forward name of Attorney to xxx

Thanks much    much appreciated

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Oldboldpilot- I am trying to complete the annulment in less than 1 year for less than 3000 USD if possible. If it takes 2 -3 years we might start planning to elope!

Dophend- Thank you for the tips, and if you don't mind. Could you explain to me the qualification that led to yours being nulified from the start? I just would like to know if ours could fall into a similar circumstance if possible.

Mikebrant- if you do not mind. Could you direct message me a name for your attorney? I would like to review him and see if he is a trust worth person to handle our case.

Whatever helpful information you garner, please forward to me at  xxx  I am in a similar position.
This is an ongoing problem and one that will not be resolved in the foreseeable future.

Unless I am mistaken, the Philippines is the only Asian nation of note that disallows divorce.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct