Will be moving to PP early next year, scary prospect

Hi all, my name is Tom and just joined. Will be moving to PP early next year, scary prospect. But at 59 and worked my arse off since i was 15 with not a lot to show for it i just feel now that life is too short and need to change before i wake up one morning dead and it's too late. Can't afford to retire so need to earn a living when here,i@m a goldsmith by trade and don't think there is much scope with this so am thinking of opening a hair/beauty salon with my Cambodian girlfriend and I am going back to school to train to be a hairdresser/barber ( don't all cringe at once) we all have to take chances in life" don't we"?. Anyway any thoughts guys. Will be in PP for a few days early October if anyone would like to catch up. Thanks for your time, and maybe see you around,

Best wishes

Tom

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Phnom Penh forum so as to encourage members to communicate with you.

Meanwhile, please feel free to have a look at the Living in Cambodia guide and to have a look at the topics found on the Phnom Penh forum. It might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello,Tom

Well, Tom bkk1 is nicely place for opening salon shop ... hopefully you get full enjoyed with Cambodia girl friend in your retired time PHN city,
Welcomed to Cambodia
Cheers