Close

Where can I find Tacos/Burritos tortillas in Ho Chi Minh City

Hello,

I am looking for a place to buy Tortillas to make Taco and Burrito for an upcoming potluck? anybody have any idea where can I find these?

Best Regards,

Bui vien

Yoda0807 wrote:

Bui vien

Thank you, Master. But I am looking for Tortillas so I can wrap by myself, not Tacos and Burritos.

:)

Is Saigon Tacos still in business? If so, they may have what you desire. Best of luck.

They do have a website to browse. For a good laugh be sure to read the FAQ section.

We are the only producer of fresh corn tortillas, masa dough, cook-n-serve flour tortillas and refried pinto beans in Vietnam. Use our tortillas to make the best tacos, nachos, enchiladas and burritos ever!

7Steven wrote:

Is Saigon Tacos still in business? If so, they may have what you desire. Best of luck.

They do have a website to browse. For a good laugh be sure to read the FAQ section.

We are the only producer of fresh corn tortillas, masa dough, cook-n-serve flour tortillas and refried pinto beans in Vietnam. Use our tortillas to make the best tacos, nachos, enchiladas and burritos ever!

Hi 7Steven,

Thanks for your recommendation.

I visited Saigon Tacos website before but damn, I have never check those FAQs lmao.

If you want a good flour tortilla go to Veggys, usually they have a commercial one but also one that is hand made, try that one is good

Annan market in phu my hung I believe has some

Veggy's 29A Le Thanh Ton is the only place that I know of that sells wheat tortilla.

gimmethewine wrote:

Veggy's 29A Le Thanh Ton is the only place that I know of that sells wheat tortilla.

the 'only' place? I don't think so buddy.

JenneSaisQuoi wrote:
gimmethewine wrote:

Veggy's 29A Le Thanh Ton is the only place that I know of that sells wheat tortilla.

the 'only' place? I don't think so buddy.

'that i know of'

Hi folks,

Thank you for your recommendation. I took a trip around town yesterday to find out the best tortillas (quality and services) and give a feedback now.
In short, Saigon Tacos, Crumbs and Veggys are the 3 best places :)
Veggys has wholewheat and corn tortillas.
Saigon Tacos is great as well since they can do commercially with a pretty good quality.
In addition to @gimmethewine's recommendation, Crumbs Bakery also provide Wholewheat Tortillas as well.

Once again, thank you for your help ;)

She means it's the only place she knows... buddy

New topic

Questions and answers about Ho Chi Minh City

Ask your question
pete0203
Gym with good price in An Phu, District 2
By pete0203
tranus
panda7
Lottery help
By panda7
KCallan
Private Vietnamese Lessons
By KCallan
blagman08
Finding Work on Short Notice, w/out TEFFL/TESL
By blagman08
Phi Long
Shopping for Men's clothes
By Phi Long

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City