Where can I find Tacos/Burritos tortillas in Ho Chi Minh City

Hello,

I am looking for a place to buy Tortillas to make Taco and Burrito for an upcoming potluck? anybody have any idea where can I find these?

Best Regards,

Bui vien

Yoda0807 wrote:

Bui vien

Thank you, Master. But I am looking for Tortillas so I can wrap by myself, not Tacos and Burritos.

:)

Is Saigon Tacos still in business? If so, they may have what you desire. Best of luck.

They do have a website to browse. For a good laugh be sure to read the FAQ section.

We are the only producer of fresh corn tortillas, masa dough, cook-n-serve flour tortillas and refried pinto beans in Vietnam. Use our tortillas to make the best tacos, nachos, enchiladas and burritos ever!

7Steven wrote:

Is Saigon Tacos still in business? If so, they may have what you desire. Best of luck.

They do have a website to browse. For a good laugh be sure to read the FAQ section.

We are the only producer of fresh corn tortillas, masa dough, cook-n-serve flour tortillas and refried pinto beans in Vietnam. Use our tortillas to make the best tacos, nachos, enchiladas and burritos ever!

Hi 7Steven,

Thanks for your recommendation.

I visited Saigon Tacos website before but damn, I have never check those FAQs lmao.

If you want a good flour tortilla go to Veggys, usually they have a commercial one but also one that is hand made, try that one is good

Annan market in phu my hung I believe has some

Veggy's 29A Le Thanh Ton is the only place that I know of that sells wheat tortilla.

gimmethewine wrote:

Veggy's 29A Le Thanh Ton is the only place that I know of that sells wheat tortilla.

the 'only' place? I don't think so buddy.

JenneSaisQuoi wrote:
gimmethewine wrote:

the 'only' place? I don't think so buddy.

'that i know of'

Hi folks,

Thank you for your recommendation. I took a trip around town yesterday to find out the best tortillas (quality and services) and give a feedback now.
In short, Saigon Tacos, Crumbs and Veggys are the 3 best places :)
Veggys has wholewheat and corn tortillas.
Saigon Tacos is great as well since they can do commercially with a pretty good quality.
In addition to @gimmethewine's recommendation, Crumbs Bakery also provide Wholewheat Tortillas as well.

Once again, thank you for your help ;)

She means it's the only place she knows... buddy