Close

Family Visit Visa for Labour Workers

Hi,

I searched so many threads but could not found what I want.

I want to know that a Labour Visa holder working in Oman can bring his Wife on a Family Visit for 3 Months?

What will be the procedure? She has my name as her last name on ID & Passport. Should I need marriage certificate attested?

Thanks for replies.

(Sajid - PK > OM)

Hi Pk_Sajid1,

Whether or not your wife can come on a family visit visa is something which only your sponsor / employer can decide.

Your wife can be brought on a family visit visa, only if your employer / sponsor grants you the permission and signs all the required papers to be your wife's sponsor.

Thanks Sumitran,  Love from Pakistan :heart:

Hi sumitran ji
I am an Indian.my question is can I renew my resident card before 2 month of its expiry?

chinnu kuttu :

Hi sumitran ji
I am an Indian.my question is can I renew my resident card before 2 month of its expiry?

Hi chinnu kuttu,

If your sponsor / employer is willing to renew your employment contract and is ready to pay the required renewal fee 2 months in advance, then yes, by all means you can renew your employment visa / resident card.

But actually, you must check this with your company PRO / sponsor / employer for this decision would be entirely theirs and no one else's.

Thank you sir.