PAKISTANIS LIVING IN BUCHAREST

Salaam All
How are you All Pakistani Guys, Hope you are all fine. I am originally from Pakistan but currently living in Bucharest Romania. Lets Just Keep in touch through this Forum Topic.
I hope it will help us all to share our problems and experiences here in romania.
Keep in touch guys. Wish you all the best
Thanks

ZM

You might try contacting some people from the Bucharest Cricket Club (BCC). They have quite a few Pakistani players and it could be a good point of initial contact (and for a game or two if you play).

Dear ,
Thanks for Referring me BCC, to get contact with pakistani people here in bucharest.

Regards
ZM

Hello zam_ali,

Why are you quoting your own post? Instead you can do an ":up:"

salam, i live in karachi. i want to come and study in romania. as a tution fees is lower as compare to other countries , i want to know what about cost of living and job opportunities in romania. also the credibility of romanian universities in other countries like usa, uk, canada. also want to know about permanent residence ship. how much required initially to apply for romania. plz plz give reply , i will be waiting for your sincere advice. :):|

Thanks Dear Zam_Ali for information you also know romania is now europen union country most of the student coming to romania through student visa after completing there study they get permenent resisdence and you also know about the current status of pakistan i am very confused what is strength of paksitani student in romania and they are doing part time job are not if doing how many salaries they get a week apporoxematly. i know romania is poorest country of the europe through economy but its very difficult for pakistani student to get major schengen counrty student visa like germany beljum france etc.

Thanks dear 175euro/per month? any pakistani student living in romania i have not enough many i have only tution fee what is the living cost in romania Are u sure pakistan is good counry from romania.

i want some informtiom about romania...plz help mee....

give me miss call...or add [email protected] i want some informtiom about romania...plz help me...

ASLAMO ALAEKUM all friends...

any 1 here to help me.
i m ZESHAAN from Pakistan Islamabad but now i m here ROMANIA cluj-napoca city(suburban area).
i want some information's about food and cheap call to Pakistan
please help me
[email protected] this is my email id
if possible send me your cell number i,ll call you
plz reply as soon as possible because i m worry all about this
thanx

Hello shaan24.

Welcome to Expat.com!

This post is dated 2011.

I invite you to start a new thread on the Bucharest forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Every one,after doing an extensive research and going through a lot of topics i am still confused and need advise of experienced people studying and living in Bucharest. Just a brief info about myself, my name is Junaid & belong from Karachi, Pakistan. I have done my undergrad BBA in textile management and since then have been working in this industry and earning on avg about 4-500 Euro per month. My problem which is bit difficult to understand is that i want to study Mechanical/Automotive engineering as textile was never an area i had interest in but unfortunately i was not counseled in the right direction. I have been discussions with numerous in my country and globally but still confused what should be my next step. ppl and consultants in Pakistan say that i am eligible to do another bachelors in engineering (from Canada, Australia, or Germany) legally and with my personal statement reflecting my interest the university can grant me admission but the VISA officer will disqualify me. The only place where i can study is Romania as the chances of getting visa are higher and the study cost is cheaper. I have found my relevant course in polytechnic university Bucharest, now i want know about the quality of education and life in Bucharest. As a student if i work partime what will be the average amount i can earn weekly and if i live a modest life like taking hostel accommodation, do my own cooking and etc what can be my possible expense per month/week. I would really appreciate if some one can come up with valuable advise as your suggestion will be next step towards my new life!

Can somebody please provide feedback

[Moderated]

Hello guys,

Lets keep this topic alive in this expat-blog website by replying our friends.

Good luck
Zam