Close

Dog sitters or kennels

Hi, does anyone know of reliable dog sitters or kennels ....we are new to Bucharest and have a pampered 8 yr. old retriever.

Thanks

Hi,

I imagine you've probably found somewhere by now but we use Planeta HamHam when needed. Took our dog there the first day we arrived for day care whilst house sitting and continued using them over the last year or so.

Kennels are good and she always seems happy. Also take here to day care every so often for a day of play.

We've always found them very helpful.

Great thank you. Will go and have a look.

If you still have problems finding someone I will be in bucharest from next January.  I have done dog sittings here in Spain, a real dog lover, 65 years old but fit and love walking.

Just in case your still looking early next year

Hi Robert,

Thanks for replying. We will no doubt still be looking .......we've just arrived in Bucharest, and should be here for 4 years.

We have an 8 year old retriever, Billy, who loves company and being out,  only kennelled once as we prefer to let him stay at home ( whenever possible ). He doesn't walk miles as he has dysplasia ......one of the reasons why we try to avoid kennels, ambles rather than trots !

Do get in touch when you get here.

Thanks,

Debbie

Questions and answers about Bucharest

Ask your question
Davesandhu
Romanian family permit
By Davesandhu
EmanuelAna
Permenant resident visa!
By EmanuelAna
M.Fathy
Residence Renewal
By M.Fathy
poro4u
Moving to Bucharest
By poro4u
angelagorbold
Which International School do you recommend?
By angelagorbold
britishemily
Looking to speak to British expats in Romania
By britishemily

Expatriate health insurance in Bucharest

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bucharest

Moving to Bucharest

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bucharest

Travel insurance in Bucharest

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bucharest

Flights to Bucharest

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bucharest