Wanted: Good & Honest Lawyer!

Hi! Everyone,

I am unfortunately a victim of an scrupulous developer in Philippines & now looking to hire an honest lawyer. I had so much difficulty finding a lawyer, so far the one's I have dealt with had so many issues & can't be trusted. I also tried asking some friends but no one seem to know or no one is honest enough to do their job. If anyone here knows an attorney who is a reputable, good & trustworthy. Please let me know..thanks & God Bless!

There are many honest lawyers; pls visit the Integrated Bar of the Philippines in your area and they can refer you to a good lawyer; they hold their office in the hall of justice; you can also report or make a complaint against the developer in the HULRB; there is a complaint template that you can use;

Cynthiavilla wrote:

There are many honest lawyers; pls visit the Integrated Bar of the Philippines in your area and they can refer you to a good lawyer; they hold their office in the hall of justice; you can also report or make a complaint against the developer in the HULRB; there is a complaint template that you can use;

Thanks for your advice Ms. Cynthia. I'll check the IBP right away!

i have good layer from davao, he is also the city lawyer, honest and very cheap