Computer/laptop repair

Anyone know of reputable computer repair shop, preferably one that can speak English?

People compliment PHONG VU. it locates in Cach Mang Thang Tam street

Thank you for the recommendation  :)

Better check that she didn't mean HCMC.  Phong Vu is on the corner of CMT8 and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai in HCMC.  If I am not mistaken you are in Da Nang.  That's a long way to go to repair a laptop.   I have an Apple and can highly recommend a certified repair person but for my old HP laptop, I took it to the closest place down the street from our house.  The ability of these small shops is actually rather good.

THIGV wrote:

Better check that she didn't mean HCMC.  Phong Vu is on the corner of CMT8 and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai in HCMC.  If I am not mistaken you are in Da Nang.  That's a long way to go to repair a laptop.   I have an Apple and can highly recommend a certified repair person but for my old HP laptop, I took it to the closest place down the street from our house.  The ability of these small shops is actually rather good.

Didnt realize that, thanks for heads up.  Found a repair shop across street from Phi long computer store in Danang.

Hey man my MacBook air recently just stopped working, I just moved to Danang and am not familiar with city is there any one you could recommend who could help me fix it?

Thanks!

https://locate.apple.com/vn/en/service/ … ess=Danang

This is from Apple's website.  I did specify Mac repair but somehow I am guessing that FPT is mostly about phones.

this loccation apple iservice 243 Nguyen van linh da nang, i see on location name  " apple macbook fix - Repair da nang " and google phone number 089 6682255  da nang viet nam
Fantastic customer service. Very knowledgeable. They have a customer for life for as long as I have an apple product.