Al Ain hospital

any one could give me information about al ain hospital? also about consultant salary?

Happy 2011

Hi,
Salaries depend on your qualification, experiences and the need but take care Al Ain hospital works by 2 candidates if the first refuse they will take the second.
Good luck

Thank for your reply but also if you can tell me if ti good hospital and equipped with high technology and if there is a nice clima to work ? and about the salary just if you have dea for a cosultant the average per month?

many thanks for your help

worm regards

any one can give me information abouta al ain hospital?ç

thanks

any precise question maybe ? what would you like to know ?

just how the level of the hospital and how is equipped ? also about the new the hospìtal and the people?

many thank in advance

Hi,

I am a clinical resource nurse in psychiatry. Wages - no one really talks about wages. You could be working alongside someone with the same grade and experience but with different wages. It causes friction so we don't talk about it. If you like what you are offered then take it.

The hospital is well equiped and training is good - tad top down medical model for me but things are changing - bit of American influence but again European influence will come through eventually.

Very friendly place to work and central to town.

I have to say it's one of the best hospitals I have ever worked in but then I worked most of my life in the UK's NHS so say no more.

Let me know what your speciality is and I can dind out a bit more if you like.

Cheers,

John.

THanks very much for tour help John . My speciality is neurosurgery and as you know require high level of dedication of all the team and of course of the neurosurgeon and also high  technology investment. So please ask you again your advise.

Many thank again

Hi,

Cant tell you about the internal appointment system of Al Ain hospital but i can tell you that there is heavy construction work going on at present.  As i'm working on it.

It's going to be the same for the next three years.