Hi. I am Karima and new to Bangkok. Friends?

Hi,

My name is Karima, just moved to Bangkok 20 days ago and looking to make new friends. :top: 

Line: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello and welcome to Expat.com Karima

A new thread has been created as from your post on the Bangkok forum to help you get more visibility.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Kariya
I shifted to Bangkok a week back and looking forward to meet new people as well. Can we meet sometime?

Sorry for misspelling your name....stupid auto typing!!  :P

Hi Karima,
I am in Singapore but I have travelled to Thailand and I would probably visit again. How is Thailand for you and are you having a great time? Let me know if you would like to stay in touch via email **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We encourage sharing of contact infos through private message system ( Click on avatar of member to access profile, from there click on the 'Send message' button on top banner profile)

hi Karima

Welcome to Thailand. Hope you are having a good time and safe?

Hi Kimmy,

I am Cliff.  I moved to Bangkok 8 years ago and I am still
figuring-out the Bus and Van routes!

Might be nice to have a coffee and a chat sometime.

See ya,

:)  Cliff

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private message. ( click on member's avatar to access profile, then click on 'send message' button on top banner of their profile)

Hi Karima,
I'm new to this site but lived in bkk now 16 years.
If you need any help or guidance drop me a msg.
Hope your settling in good

Hi Aboo. All is great so far thank you 😊

Hi, welcome hope you get good experience here :)

Hi friends, I just come bkk for about 2 times ... really love here ... also want to get more friends ... welcome all.

:D

Hey
I've been living her for a few months now, I moved over for work. Would you be keen to catch up for food or drinks sometime?

I will be there in next couple of weeks. Hope to see you guys there too :)

Hi,
Hope you are doing well here in Bangkok. I am also expat. I sent SMS on ur line. Pls check. Have a nice day !

Welcome to the land of smile! I am Thai but I am pleasure to help pls drop me msg.  :)

Hi Karima,

Welcome to Bangkok. How are things with you?

Hi, I have some work in Thailand that's why every other month about 25 days I have to spend in Thailand, I am looking for new freinds.

Hi Karima.
I am Punch, local guy. Nice to meet you

Hi Karima,

Most welcome in Thailand and hope you are doing very well here.

Hello Karima , how are you ? My  name is hanane , l'm in bangkok since July , l'm looking for friends who speak English , frensh or Arabic , and I'm from morocco , hope to be friends 😆😊

Hi Hanane,

I have been living here since 2008. Hope to meet you soon.

Awesome , Welcome here ,,great places to hang out in city ....you can keep my SOS number in case you need ***
Have a Super Day .....

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

my name is Johnny i am from Sweden

I am Japanese lives here 5 years. It took a time though I am becoming free to go out little more than before then I want someone go out for drinking at Wine Bar, Sports Bar etc.
Pls contact me does not care man or woman.
I speak Japanese, Thai and English. I was living in Houston 6 years for working.
Hope see you.

Sawadee
Katrima,
Welcome to BKK, how are you doing new life in BKK? Everything goes well?
I am Japanese Working and living here 5 years. I think we have some wine and chat?
If you do not mind exchange LINE or WhatsApp ID then talk before Wine-Chating Meeting?

TOTO *not a toilet ball

Hello there

Are you still Bangkok?