Random Thainess meet-ups

Greetings!  I'll be joining and presenting at a meet-up event on Monday (September 5th, 2016), talking about tea in Thailand.  Has anyone been to these?  I've talked to people that have and it sounds ok, not the conventional business or social networking event, with more of an informative, topic-oriented theme.  The link to that event, a notice with details: 5 Random Thainess meeting link

The general group profile is here:

I write a blog about tea here (of course; hence the username), so I'll discuss background of tea in Thailand, tea in general, and just a start on suggesting how to get started (best intro types, brewing, local sources, etc.).

Again, I presented an introduction to tea at an expat meet-up in Bangkok this week, and of course I shared some tea, with this blog post covering all that. 

This meet-up series is a little different due to the informative presentation theme (along with them offering food and doing breaks to socialize), with more on all that in the description, and on what I covered.  It was nice, surely not for everyone, but something different. … et-up.html

Questions and answers about Bangkok

Ask your question
Dancing Classes in Bangkok
By TinaNoreen
An Japan
I would like to explore information about Bangkok
By An Japan
Expat get-together planned in Bangkok?
By Gregtomo
thinking about moving in the future
By Sabah29
Advice on how to Move (goods) to Bangkok
By Maarten.moyersons
Experienced writer/editor
By whellockroad

Expatriate health insurance in Bangkok

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bangkok

Moving to Bangkok

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bangkok

Travel insurance in Bangkok

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bangkok

Flights to Bangkok

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bangkok