Looking for a job

Hi everyone! Im Cristiane 26 yrs old from Philippines. Looking for any job opportunity here in cuenca ecuador. I am a Business Administration graduate.

This isn't East Asia, N.America or Europe and what brought you here looking for a job is beyond me. But whoever told you there are employment opportunities here for “Business Administration” jobs, fooled you. Business in Ecuador outside of the food & beverage/entertainment industry is stagnant. Furthermore, business administration is something that the locals are capable of doing and jobs will be given to them. Look at all the managers in supermarkets,banks, and other businesses that require financial competency, they are all Ecuadorean. Observe other employees in food and beverages businesses, they are Ecuadorean, Venezuelans, and Cubans.

Small businesses if there is availability hire family and friends first, even if others are more qualified.

Nobody told me! I just try, what brought me here is I just want to know what it feels like to be in the other country, to have experience and to explore. Anyway thank you for your reply.

Cristiane26 wrote:

Nobody told me! I just try, what brought me here is I just want to know what it feels like to be in the other country, to have experience and to explore. Anyway thank you for your reply.

Well, you know English pretty good, so that's a positive, how about trying teaching English? You'll probably take less salary without certifications but it's a start.

Hi, Are you still looking for a job in Ecuador? If so please contact ***, whats app ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi!

I am looking for a job in Ecuador as a mean to relocate there and live for a while.

I am a retiree. Able to manage an office or teach English.

azimat

Yes, my whatsapp number is ***.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everyone,

I invite you to post your job search and job offers in the appropriate section of the website : jobs in Ecuador.

Best Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed