New comer to egypt

I am looking for an aprtment to buy in Ismailia. Also, I would like to find a job. I am in the Accounting filed but willing to try anything legal!

Hi, and welcome to Expat.com,

I guess you should post in the classifieds > jobs & accommodation ;)

Dear Hayraya
I believe find a good job with good salary will only be in Cairo , and one like you can find one in those Civil society organizations
Best
Mina

Thank you so much for your kind response. I will be based in Ismailia, I like it very much, and I spent so much time on line yesterday looking for an estate agent!!!  I stayed at a village called el Gandool in Ismailia and I would like to find out if there are any of the apartments for sale. But not being there and not knowing anyone is rather difficult. So if you can assist me with a contact in Real Estae there I will appreciate it so muc. Thanks,
Hayraya.

Dear Hayraya
a Real estate agent in Ismalilia unfortunately i don't know any ! but there are many brokers they could help you finding one ! im looking for apartment in Downtown and i have been told like 4 brokers ! and i got to know them like going to any building guarder and asking him if there is am empty apartment or if he has number of brokers ! that's how it's going here as i know !
and the broker Commission is max month rent !
I wish if i could help you but if you were here in Cairo then it's so easy to help you
Best
Mina