Back to the DR again..

Hello to all of you.
I am a 55 year old male (shocking when you see that number), married for a long time to my younger
Dominican wife and a 17 year old daughter.
I lived and worked on the island from 1991 untill 2000, then had to return to the netherlands, but never got the plan to stay there. In the years living in Europe we have been able to build a nice house in the DR, another smaller and between now and two more months we are finishing another one. The rent of the two will be our small income in the DR for the first couple of months, than I will start to do something to keep me busy and get some more cash.

So now we are packing the last items here, all our stuff is on its way to our beloved island. Within two to three weeks we will arrive. Exiting to be back again. Luckely I speak Spanish as I studied it in the 80's.

We will be living in Gaspar Hernandez, Villa Magante...you will recognize me by driving perhaps the oldest Toyota Landcruiser of that aerea 😀.
So I am always greatfull for suggestions and hope to meet some new people.

Magante welcome to the forum.  It sounds like you have a plan put together.  It is good that you can return to the DR.

We have been here for just over 10 years and are up the road a bit in the Sosua/Cabarete area.

There is lots of good information on this board and some good folks as well.  We look forward to your contributions.

Bob K

Welcome to the forums! As Bob says, lots of info here. We look forward to being of assistance but also hearing your stories!!!

That are a is really beautiful!  Good luck on the move!