Hello from Hanoi- Vietnam

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year from Hanoi!

My name is Kate Nguyen from Hanoi- Vietnam. I want to meet more Foreign friends in Hanoi as well as in Vietnam in general. I want to know more about your country, your culture and more about you. So nice to meet you.

Cheers,

Kate Nguyen

Welcome on board Kate Nguyen :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Hanoi forum for effective networking. Hope you will establish lot of nice contacts via our web community!

Regards

hi Kate Nguyen!

My Name is Hoang Quynh.I'm a Vietnamese, living in HN. I'm learning English. I can help you something to learn Vietnamese, know more about our country, our culture. You can also help me to learn English.Because i just speak English not well
Tell me something about yourself_ please.I hope we will make friend. Have fun
Thanks for reading.
P/s: Contact me at [email protected]

@BOTH- hello nice to meet you. First of all something abt me. I'm from India. I love India as well as Vietnam. I have more than 80 Vn frnd in my fb. Some of them are my best frnd mainly from HCM and Hue City. I know some Vn word and daily try to know about Vn by Net. I feel happy if i make friendship with you.
@hoangquynh- hi ban. Ban if you have any problem regarding English tiêng. I'm always available. I feel so happy when i can do something for Vn ppl bcz in my sad days, many Vietnamese support me very much. Ban dont worry. I will try my best to improve ur english. Ban can you tell me what ur nick name in ur fb. We can share more and more in fb^^
chúc ban ngu ngon:)
luôn luôn vui ve:)

However my yahoo nick is -deepak.aggarwal10

Nice to know u Kate:D I'm in Hanoi too.u can contact my email so that we could talk further: [email protected]

Hi Deepakaggarwal, Nice to knows you. From many year ago, i know about dancers of indian. do you know it? It's very famous in Vietnam. I admire it so much. It's very nice. ^_^

@thorny. hi ban.. in India a lot of Dance are famous.. i dont know which type of indian dance u r talking. bt i like dance so much..do u like dance??

Deepakaggarwal wrote:

However my yahoo nick is -deepak.aggarwal10

Hi Deepakaggarwal! welcome to Vietnam. nice to meet u! i hope u have more good friend in VN. Bạn nói tiếng việt rất tốt:D

hi everyone, my name is Bich. I'm Vietnamese, I'm living in Hanoi. I also want to make many friends to improve my english. My english is bad.
My yahoo nick is sasukehoma and my mail is [email protected]
Contact me. Thanks a lot