Flight tickets for sell

Hi All i got a flight tickets what i would like to sell,from Budapest to London Stansted on the 11 of September Sunday at 6.30am 2 tickets and no need to change the name as we haven't checked in online yet,the price is a lot cheaper according to the current prices,what is around £300 and we selling for £150.Thank you

Benei Zsolt wrote:

....no need to change the name as we haven't checked in online yet,the price is a lot cheaper according to the current prices,what is around £300 and we selling for £150.Thank you

Sure about that?

(Assuming) Ryanair name change:

Name Change Fee Per Passenger €110 / £110 €160 / £160

I thought we had to give our name when we purchased the tickets even if bought online?
I would double check first because I do not honestly think they allow another to use a ticket bought by another name.
I have bought tickets to the US many times online and they always had not transferable right there on their web page.

Marilyn Tassy wrote:

I thought we had to give our name when we purchased the tickets even if bought online?
I would double check first because I do not honestly think they allow another to use a ticket bought by another name.
I have bought tickets to the US many times online and they always had not transferable right there on their web page.

Yes, exactly Marilyn, so the alarm bells sounded.   

While eating my toast, I checked the prices of a Ryanair flight out of BUD for STN (Stansted, London)   and even in business class it's 40K HUF so not much of a saving by the OP if coupled with name change fees. I don't know if the OP is naive or trying it on.  @OP:  Can you explain  your logic?

BTW, no-one in their right mind should travel on Ryanair.  I never take that airline. I would rather pay more and go on a proper airline without all those mad fees.  I booked BUD to LON for November and it cost me about 180 USD return, in economy, with 1 x 23kg bag.

I am sooooo jealous of all you ex pats from the UK!
If we could fly for even just $300. each round trip to see our son we would visit often.
I just hate spending $1,000 or so each, flying on multiple routes, going through 2 to 3 security checks, 9 hour time difference and being squashed in economy for nearly 30 hours with all the connections!
I only get to see my boy every other year or so because of the hassles, just hate flying so long these days too.
Wish he lived in the UK it would be a breeze to see him.

Hi All i apologise for all of you,we didn't checked properly the terms of changing name on flights and we know we should have done it and just wanted the same money back what we paid for it so therefore we offer the tickets for free of charge if anyone need.

Terribly sorry for any inconvenience we caused,didn't mean to deceive to anyone,

Just to put it clear in this regard,my sister in laws came over from the UK and they booked and paid their ticket a way before and later they decide to come with a camper van what they bought.Silly step for sure but now they trying to sell all of their flight tickets what is gonna be wasted anyway.We and they didn't check properly the Ryinair terms.I hope it makes sense and we apologise again for the inconvenience.

Maybe you should use the tickets for the day, have a nice fish and chips dinner and fly home the same day? No waste that way.

Benei Zsolt wrote:

I hope it makes sense

Yes, it does. And thanks for the clarification and offer for the no costs (but of course including name change) tickets. Quite generous.

There has been scams posts here form time to time, so bear with the community if they seem skeptical.  :)

Marilyn Tassy wrote:

flying on multiple routes, going through 2 to 3 security checks, 9 hour time difference and being squashed in economy for nearly 30 hours with all the connections!
I only get to see my boy every other year or so because of the hassles, just hate flying so long these days too.

It is not cheaper, but on my next visit to the USA I have seriously considered taking the QM2. If you include you get a floating hotel room and get a very British experience to dress for dinner, I think it would be a nice traveling vacation.

In other words, back to the days when life was about the Journey, not the destination.

There has been scams posts here form time to time, so bear with the community if they seem skeptical.  :)

Yes You are right and totally agree with the skepticism. Personally i do care about my reputation and this is why i given my real name and put up my picture as i haven't got nothing to hide.I was silly regards in this flight tickets selling but i hold my hands up.

I use my real name too, can't seem to get a photo uploaded but maybe that's a good thing.
I walk everywhere and would have to have a stranger call me out on the street.
All good, we all make tiny mistakes, those airlines really should allow people to transfer a ticket as long as everyone has their ID etc.
The world is way too paranoid these days.
Another thought is most, me included ex -pats have had a scam or two ran past them, it is hard to not understand a language and to realize many people do not have your best interests at heart.
Bad enough to be taken advantage of in your own language but when it happens in a different culture and language one often feels the fool and gets hard hearted afterwards.
Good luck, I hope those tickets do not go to waste.

Marilyn Tassy wrote:

can't seem to get a photo uploaded

1) Login here at expat.com.
2) Go to your profile page (simply click on your own avatar image next your name in any of your posts)
3) In the "Introduction" section, select "edit"
4) in the next page, click on your current image (in the circle)
5) options should appear to upload an image, select a standard avatar image or delete an image.
6) select the option to upload an image.

Hope this helps.  :)

Marilyn Tassy wrote:

but maybe that's a good thing.

You may notice my avatar image here is me with a hat brim covering my face. I do not think it is unwise to avoid a full facial image in today's world where image tagging and facial recognition software is improving daily.

Bad thing i I have really a One of a Kind sort of face.
Not an "everyday" face, I tend to stand out, not sure if that is good or bad but a fact.
Hate to get any "followers" I seem to attract the oddballs or so it seems.
Suppose it's more like a "normal' person would leave you alone in peace and the "freaks" have no boundaries.
Facial rec. systems would catch me in a second.

I also had trouble trying to put on a new avatar photo. As photos are normally rectangular and the avatar is round you have to crop it to make it square. This was not easy for the image I wanted to upload (a photo of my house in Croatia) but eventually I got it looking roughly OK and thought that was that. Next time I visited the site my new photo was gone and the old one was back, so I just deleted it.