Close

Updating Iqama Information with BANK

I can see that the new Iqama card is valid for 5 years but most of the cases the MOI system has renewed only for 1 year.

I want to know when you go to the bank do they update their system for 5 or 1 year?

Yesterday I got my information updated in Alinma Bank. They updated for 1 year.

rkla :

I can see that the new Iqama card is valid for 5 years but most of the cases the MOI system has renewed only for 1 year.

I want to know when you go to the bank do they update their system for 5 or 1 year?

Every year you to visit bank to update your iqama with the same card for 5 years

All banks update it for ONE year.
The Muqeem plastic card (only) is valid for 5 years.

Your card unlike the old one will remain in your possession for 5 years and not replaced annually unlike the old card. Your Iqama is still only valid for 12 months. It's just updated electronically on the system with the 5th anniversary your card is replaced

Hi, you go to the bank every year you renew your Iqama, otherwise, your account will be frozen. the I.D. card does not mean anything except that this piece of card is valid for 5 years. Bank now are connected with the ministry, they will just enter your Iqama no. to  re-validate your account.
Regards

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

International Wealth Management in Riyadh

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh