Updating Iqama Information with BANK

I can see that the new Iqama card is valid for 5 years but most of the cases the MOI system has renewed only for 1 year.

I want to know when you go to the bank do they update their system for 5 or 1 year?

Yesterday I got my information updated in Alinma Bank. They updated for 1 year.

rkla wrote:

I can see that the new Iqama card is valid for 5 years but most of the cases the MOI system has renewed only for 1 year.

I want to know when you go to the bank do they update their system for 5 or 1 year?

Every year you to visit bank to update your iqama with the same card for 5 years

All banks update it for ONE year.
The Muqeem plastic card (only) is valid for 5 years.

Your card unlike the old one will remain in your possession for 5 years and not replaced annually unlike the old card. Your Iqama is still only valid for 12 months. It's just updated electronically on the system with the 5th anniversary your card is replaced

Hi, you go to the bank every year you renew your Iqama, otherwise, your account will be frozen. the I.D. card does not mean anything except that this piece of card is valid for 5 years. Bank now are connected with the ministry, they will just enter your Iqama no. to  re-validate your account.
Regards

Dear All,

Please tell me if anyone updated their renewed iqama through ABSHER site, without visiting the branch.

Since I got a message from ANB asking to update the IQAMA through ABSHER..

Please let know the steps to do the same in ABSHER site

Many thanks..

I have heard that some banks have integrated their systems so that you don't have to visit their branches anymore just for Iqama validation. SAMBA is one of them.

Better call the Bank Phone Support. They will exactly inform you about the procedure.

If it's happening for true, then that's a good change from Stone Age !!

skhurram007 wrote:

I have heard that some banks have integrated their systems so that you don't have to visit their branches anymore just for Iqama validation. SAMBA is one of them.

Better call the Bank Phone Support. They will exactly inform you about the procedure.

True that. Last time I asked to update my Rajhi bank account in April 2017, the customer service guy gave me a number to call which I did. Automatic voice system asked me to punch my date of birth and my iqama information was updated to my bank account profile right away.

Fransi you still need to go and update  :mad:

How to update the eqama

Call your phone banking support and ask them what is the procedure to update iqama information with bank.

As I mentioned earlier, with various banks including SAMBA bank, you don't have to do anything. They have integrated their system with MOI so that they automatically updates your Iqama in their system. However, some banks do it over the phone support but many still requires you to visit a branch with your Iqama.

Good luck! It took me around 2-3 weeks! And even then I was not able to access the atm machines immediately.

I am very loyalty for saudi arabian low and order

Thank you.

I want to update iqama details with bank

Before 1 year

the validity of the plastic card is 5 year. your iqama is renewed only for 1 year. bottom line you need to update iqama with bank every year

How to update my iqama in your bank