Student accommodation like in a flat

thank you
all i need is clean secure and student accommodation like in a flat with other student to share , separate room with attach bath  some common  kitchen and sitting room , near university
best regards

mqadir11 wrote:

thank you
all i need is clean secure and student accommodation like in a flat with other student to share , separate room with attach bath  some common  kitchen and sitting room , near university
best regards

I believe you were looking for something in Iasi right? I've responded on that topic in the Iasi forum.

sir,
the site u gave is all in romanian language,  any site in english for renting add.

mqadir11 wrote:

thank you
best regards

Which university and which one of its buildings? Off the top of my head I recall at least 6 universities, the larger ones - TUC, BBU, UMF - have several faculties with their own set of buildings. Also it's not uncommon that different classes are held in different buildings in different parts of the city. Luckily public transport is pretty good. If yuo're on a tight budget, I'd recommend looking for apartments far away from the big campuses.

Hi mqadir11,

I created a new topic as from your post on the Romania forum as you were off topic on the other thread. Note also that you should please avoid duplicate posting. You already have a topic here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=602848

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

mqadir11, There are very few real estate websites in English. Those that are are usually very expensive. I'd advise using google chrome browser with the google translate add-on. This does a very good job of translating full webpages to English (or any other language).