Close

One room wanted in supportive environment for young male student

I'm seeking housing for a young man I know who lives on La Gonave, has finished high school, and is ready to pursue studies at a technical college in Port-au-Prince. He prefers the Alliance Technique school which has multiple locations around PaP but he's open to any opportunity to train for a suitable career.

If you have any recommendations, please contact me ASAP.

If you have suggestions outside of Port-au-Prince, let me know. I've recently learned there are technical schools in other cities, too.

I am somewhat fluent in French which is how I communicate with this young man I met in March 2014 while I was in Anse-a-Galets for 5 days. If your French is better than your English, feel free to send me a message in French. I do not speak or read Creole.

J'ai un ami qui s'appelle Étienne et qui habite à la Gonâve. Il vient de passer l'examen pour terminer ses études secondaires. Il aimerait aller à Port-au-Prince tout de suite pour continuer ses études à une école technique. Il a besoin de trouver du logement. Avez-vous des suggestions ou des contacts?

I suggest that you check out the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free advert there too.

Sorry, I thought I was posting my request in the right place. Thank you for your response.

Hello Cindy,
I'm Diane.  Please email me **.   I have a few ideas and also would like some information on LaGonav (since you have been there!)   Thanks.

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

I found housing for my friend, but will email you shortly. Thank you for reaching out.

Expatriate health insurance in Haiti

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Haiti

Moving to Haiti

Find tips from professionals about moving to Haiti

Travel insurance in Haiti

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Haiti

Flights to Haiti

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Haiti